There’s lots to see and do in Johnstown!
The stories of Johnstown – immigration, steel and coal, and the great 1889 flood -- shaped the history of America as it became a modern industrial nation. The Johnstown Heritage Pass allows you to experience this rich history through four attractions located in the most historic areas of Johnstown – and save more than 20% on admission prices!
Build Your Own
- “America: Through Immigrant Eyes,” an exhibition about what it was like to live as an immigrant
- The Johnstown Children’s Museum, where kids can explore the region’s ecology, history, geography, and culture through play
- The Iron & Steel Gallery, about Johnstown’s technological innovations to the industry in the late 1800s
- Nationally-known production facility and trade school
- See working blacksmiths practice their trade
- Located in some of the oldest surviving industrial buildings in the US
- Reserve your guided tour on weekdays only
- *Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to scheduled tour time. Upon arrival, please wait in your vehicle until the time of your scheduled tour.